Are you interested in sponsoring one or more of our Garden Socials this summer? We’d love to talk with you!
Summer Garden Social Series, 2013
Our glorious Pacific Northwest summers combine with the magnificent setting of NCNM’s Min Zidell Healing Garden for the perfect synergy of are the perfect pairing for continuing education. NCNM’s new Traditional Roots Institute will host a series of five Garden Socials, bringing together alumni, students, other health-care providers and members of the greater Portland community together to expand our understanding of herbal medicines.
Dates: Thursdays July 18, August 1, August 15, August 29 and September 12, 2013
Time: 6:30pm to 8:30 pm
Location: NCNM’s Min Zidell Healing Garden, Portland OR
Audience: 30 physicians, students and herbalists per event.
- Glen Nagel, ND
- Carolyn Nygaard, ND
- Eric Grey, MsOM, Lac
- Lydia Bartholow, PMHNP
- Missy Rohs
- Infertility and Subfertility: Effective Herbal Approaches
- Five Herbs, Five Elements: Combining the Botanical, the Sensory and the Classical in Chinese Herbalism
- Herbal teas: Taste is the new active ingredient
- The Body Remembers: Stress, Trauma and Botanical Intervention
- Healing from the Roots: Nervines for non-CNS Complaints
As a $500 Advocate Sponsor, for one event (5 available) you will receive:
- Your company logo on the Traditional Roots Institute and NCNM websites
- Vendor table at the garden entrance
- Recognition during the talk introduction
- Light refreshments.
As a $1,200 Leadership Sponsor for three events (3 available) you will receive:
- All of the above benefits, PLUS
- Recognition as a charter member of 1,000 Friends of NCNM for one year.
As a $2,000 Global Sponsor of all five events (2 available) you will receive:
- All of the above benefits, PLUS:
- NCNM Partner Program benefits as a Bronze Partner for one year, or one-year upgrade in your existing partnership status;
- a full year of branding and web linkage on TraditionalRoots.org and recognition on our social media pages; and
- Listing in the Traditional Roots Institute newsletter as a featured sponsor.
Can’t make it to the event but still want to reach our students, alumni and friends? We can help. For $200 and and copies of your promotional materials by June 28, Traditional Roots will make these available to all attendees.