If you have questions about CE registration, please email email@example.com or call 503.552.1520. If you would like to stop by, we are located in the administration building, across the street from the NUNM academic building. Appointments are encouraged.
- Participants dropping a class more than seven business days in advance will receive a 100% refund. Participants dropping a class less than seven days in advance will receive a 50% refund, and those dropping a class less than 24 hours in advance will receive a 25% refund.
- Dropping a class will result in a $15 processing fee.
- Refunds may take up to three weeks to process and will be mailed to the address provided.
- Any special circumstances may be petitioned by contacting the CE department.
- The college assumes no responsibility for expenses incurred by a participant expecting enrollment in a class other than for tuition.
If minimum enrollment levels for a given class are not met, the class will be cancelled. Participants will be notified in advance by phone or email and a full refund will be issued. No processing fee will apply. It is the student’s responsibility to keep all contact information up to date with the CE department. The college assumes no responsibility for expenses incurred by a participant expecting enrollment in a class other than for tuition and lab or institutional fees.
Professional education credits for ND and LAc are pending approval by the OBNM, NCCAOM, or other professional bureau unless otherwise noted.
Other Professional CEUs
NUNM CE classes are not yet pre-approved for CEUs within any other professional organizations. However, if the criteria are met for professional CEUs and the attendee wishes to apply for credit, NUNM is willing to supply the necessary paperwork to facilitate this process.
CE classes are not transferable as elective or academic credit.
If a class is full, we can add your name to the waiting list and call you when a space becomes available. We will make every attempt to open additional classes once maximum enrollment has been reached. Participants can request to be waitlisted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking is free in both NUNM parking lots on weekdays after 6:00 p.m. and all day on Saturday and Sunday. Parking is also available around the college for two-hour time limits. NUNM is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
If you need special accommodations, please notify the NCNM CE department at least two weeks before class to ensure that appropriate arrangements can be made.
NUNM Non-Commercial CE Statement
Commercial funding for specific Continuing Education activities is not permitted at NUNM. The college strives to ensure that each presenter disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest. Any products, services or medicines presented are generic.